The next round of grant applications closes at 5pm on 7th June 2022.
The Lister Presbyterian Health Trust provides small grants to charities whose aim is to advance the physical or mental health or spiritual welfare of people.
The Trust may also assist individuals with a grant in cases where it will relieve poverty and improve their physical or mental health or their spiritual welfare.
The Trustees apply the following criteria in considering grant applications.
- Grant applicants must reside in, be based on, or provide services to, the North Shore or Rodney areas of Auckland.
- The Trustees prefer to assist with specific projects having defined outcomes rather than with day-to-day administration costs.
- Individuals must provide supporting evidence of their need, explain how a grant will assist them and provide information about any other efforts being made to address that need.
- Applicants may reapply in consecutive funding rounds, but a new application must be submitted for each round.
- Grant recipients must provide evidence of receipt of funds and an accountability report within the specified period. Failure to provide this information may affect future applications.
- The ability of the Trustees to make grants is constrained by the funds available for this purpose in any funding round.
- All grants are made at the sole discretion of the Trustees.
Applications must be made using the prescribed form – as applicable, either the organisation or the individual application form.
Application forms can be obtained by emailing the Trust Secretary email@example.com or by downloading the relevant form in Microsoft Word format.
Organisations must ensure that they supply the supporting documents listed in the “Grants Checklist” on the form. Applications without these accompanying documents will not be accepted.
Applicants with previously approved grants can download the Accountability Report.